Tuesday, September 8, 2009



Wow!!! Labor Day weekend was wonderful. I got to take the time to go and visit my family and friends. It felt so different because they were much nicer and way to happy too see me. I felt special because "I got whatever I liked". I think this happened mainly it's because I'm the first person in my family to attend college, so my grandparents are so proud of me. They even brought me a new camera (thank you Jesus). Takes nice pictures huh???...


I finally pulled my first "all nighter." Don't think I will be doing that again, especially not when I have an 9:25 class. Word of advice: when you have homework that's due in advance, start on it that day when its assigned. This morning I was whipped, plus I had promised my friends I would meet them for breakfast. I could have canceled, but I'm not that type of person.


Oh yeah!!!! How could I forget about my life at "Vintage Baynes". I moved in yesterday thinking it to be just this terrible place. When I got there I thought to myself this isn't so bad. I finally have the opportunity to have an actual roommate. We are getting along just great. She helped me study and showed me where the laundry rooms are located. We set some rules about the room and just had fun. She gave me a new word of the week "probabilistic," which means, "Statistics; of or pertaining to probability." Learning new things everyday. Until next time I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment