Tuesday, September 15, 2009



So excited... Hill Harper is coming Sunday!!!! I have to make sure that I get there early. I have a lot of interesting questions that I want to ask him. Since it's in the auditorium I don't know what the set up is going to be like or if we are even going to be able to talk to him. I'm hurrying through his book that I'm reading, "Letter to a YOUNG BROTHER MANifest Your Destiny." Not only is this for males, females can get something out of it too.


On another note bowling at the Student Union is lots of fun. You get to meet new people all the time. My friends and I try and go twice a week (though they just recently opened up). NCCU allows you to do so many new things. The game room is pretty fun also. In both the game room and the bowling alley they have music going, so you could turn it into a party if you wanted to.


Texting in class really gets you no where. Did you know I missed a whole lecture because some idiot thought their conversation was more important than my professor? Some more advice DO NOT DO IT!!!! It's really not worth the time you missed listening to the professor.


My word of the week is hectic. Hectic means being hot and flushed. Ha, I can relate because when I first got here that's how the weather was. My friend Shakira and I felt like we was about to pass out on those "Jesus Stairs". Those stairs really are no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment