Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Family weekend was oodles of fun. Even though my family did not come up here I have friends that are like a family to me. There were a lot of activities available so you would never get bored. Hill Harper did come and the auditorium was packed. People were lined up outside just to get in. He had a powerful subject matter that he spoke on. Yes, he is good looking so either way I was going to pay attention. But I actually learned something and he answered a couple of people's questions.


The football game was the highlight... it was the first home game on the new field. Even though we lost the game, we never lost our school spirit. The band did a nice segment, but they also put it down no matter what. Can't wait until the next one.




We also had an talent show. It was real nice, and a lot of people were there. Some people from the audience had an opportunity to get up and sing.




YAY!!! Midterm grades went out, and I had no bad grades. Yeah I know it sounds kiddy, but I'm happy. I thought I was doing really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment