Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our freshman class is so big they don't have enough room for everyone. I'm living in New Residence Hall 2 but come Labor Day Monday I will be moving into "Vintage Baynes". Personally I don't think it's fair that I have to move but then again I am staying in the lounge area in my suite. Things happen for a reason. Maybe it was meant for me to be in Baynes? I'm sure going to miss my R.A. because she is the best.




On the 20th of September I am getting the chance to meet Hill Harper. He is a famous author who has been on plenty of television shows. NCCU is having him come in and speak. I would recommend that everyone read his book "Letters To a Young Brother" or "Letters To a Young Sister". Regardless of your gender you can get into either one....they are just that good.



Now that I have gotten over the first two weeks, my homework is really coming in. They were right when they said "reading is the key to success". I see what they mean... either I have to read every night or I have to answer some critical thinking questions. I'm trying my hardest to build a 3.5 GPA early. But anyone can do it if you just work hard. We will see how the rest of my year goes.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment