Wednesday, October 7, 2009



Even though we lost the game on Saturday my school pride still runs high. All the fans had good sportsmanship, cheered for their team, and had fun. We had a safe ride up there. I was super shocked when we got there and were still able to purchase tickets.




College life sends you for a run and you find out who you really are. I'm happy people are finally starting to mature. It's a real shocker. My friend Leotrice has this saying "we party hard but study even harder."




We can't wait until Pre-Dawn rolls back around. They have finally extended the hours. Now it's from 10pm to 6am. Now that's a real party. We also have Homecoming. I can't wait to see Tye Tribbett. He is one of my favorite gosepl artist. I know the comedy show is going to be on point.




I love my school. North Carolina Central University is number one

HBCU in the nation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment